Thursday, February 18, 2010

Heel Cross



It's been a while since my last post. Hopefully this one will be worthwhile. I found a new soccer trick known as the "Heel Cross". As I watch this video, I found the trick to be a bit weird than the usual ones and this soccer trick performed by Lucas himself.

The reason on why I chose this video over the others is because it gives a variety of tricks which could help with your freestyle soccer.

One of them is an obvious Around the World. If you're still unfamiliar with the ATW, you can learn the Basic ATW here. As I have not try out this trick yet, I shall give a few pointers:


1. Swing your thigh over the ball

2. As the ball falls, use your heel to kick it

Hope this helps and if you still want to improve your freestyle soccer to a greater heights. I would highly recommend the 11 Days to Freestyle Soccer guide.

Have a great freestyling day!

5 comments:

Soccer Uniforms said...

Wow, really impressive you guys are, you guys have done a hardwork. Keep it up guys. Love the way you guys are playing with the balls.

Unknown said...

hehe I'm Lucas from the video, nice that you liked it and cool that you posted here!
thanks!

Davey Gross said...

These guys make it look easy. I have a new appreciation after watching the World Cup.

Arsenal News said...

Hi lucas, great video. This site is an interesting and fresh look at soccer moves and tricks. Off to check out your new ones...

Heikal Suhaili said...

Appreciate your video, Lucas. Hopefully it's beneficial to other soccer players.