Tuesday, April 28, 2009

5 Tips for Beginners in Freestyle Soccer



I've come up with a list of 5 tips for beginners that should get you started:

  1. Proper gear and equipment
  2. Warming-Ups
  3. Juggle the ball
  4. Plant the ball
  5. The soccer trick - The ATW
Those are the 5s that I've come up with that should get the beginners start their freestyle. Do you have your own version of 5 tips for freestyle soccer newbie? Feel free to leave a comment...

Read more: http://tiny.cc/5tips

By: S. Heikal

6 comments:

eplmatches said...

thanks

Soccer Jerseys said...

Very nice post. I am very much interested in soccer. Thanks for sharing such a nice information.

brazil soccer said...

These list are really needed by those who want to learn soccer..
They need those equipment and skills to start with soccer.. Nice one there.. :)

Heikal Suhaili said...

Your welcome and appreciate all your comments.

Philadelphia Overnight Girls Soccer Camp said...

Thanks for sharing this list for beginner soccer players to remember. Good post.

Wade Joel said...

Soccer is something that I used to play growing up and I loved it. But, now that I am older I cannot move as quickly as I used to. I was thinking of signing up my kids to do some freestyle soccer because it sounds like a lot of fun for them. I will make sure that they would have the proper equipment and gear to play because I want them to succeed.