Thursday, May 08, 2008

Supreme Freestyler

Supreme Freestyler






It has been a long while since my last post. I've been busy with other committments and hopefully this post will make it worthwhile. This is a video I found from Youtube featuring Soufiane Touzani showcasing his freestyle skills along with ground moves in a 5 aside street soccer. After watching this video, I'm starting to think that you can use most of your freestyle ground tricks on 5 aside matches than playing on the soccer field. The most obvious reason I can think of is because you have the luxury of time and space in soccer but not in 5 aside. That's why I believe that playing 5 aside matches demand your freestyle ground and air soccer skills.

Here's the video, the following are the chronology of time for each soccer trick that Touzani performs:

Time Soccer Trick
1:12 AKKA
1:15 Rai Flick
Read more
1:29 ATW Read more
1:30 Crossover




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I simply love ur web :) Ive been trying to improve my soccer freestyles and this was my guru. Keep up the fantastic work!

Annonomous said...

This is great! I love watching street soccer footage!

Keep up the great posts

http://www.nathanfootbag.com

Heikal Suhaili said...

Thanks for ur fantastic comments and hopefully it can ur game to another level :)

Anonymous said...

i have a question. i just moved to america from russia and not alot of people where i lived knew about soccer freestyle and doing tricks and stuff. is there an age limit to learning this stuff? cuz im 19 but i really want to learn soccer freestyle..

Heikal Suhaili said...

I don't think there is. In fact, it's never too late to learn freestyle soccer. I started at the age of 21 when freestyle shoots off as the next big thing. But being a professional freestyler, i don't think there is an age limit, as long as your passion and energy is there, it should be fine. In any case, welcome to the freestyle world and best of luck!

Anonymous said...

The most obvious reason I can think of is because you have the luxury of time and space in soccer but not in 5 aside

Anonymous said...

I'm 22 and I'm still freestyling.

I think Touzani is about 25 or 26.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Vid!

I love watching videos like this because they inspire me to do better and to make me want to practice hard.

Thanks for posting it here.

http://www.bestsoccerblog.com

Rawat said...

Hi, I visited your blog through Google, it's a fantastic work keep it up... Really its a great blog.


Keep writing great posts.

Play Soccer Drills

vinu said...

Hi,

Great blog, I visited your blog through Google and found it to be really very interesting. Good Job Very well done...

Keep up the fantastic work!

Read More About Soccer Click Here