Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Headstall

Headstall

Here are some tips to improve your headstall soccer skill:

1. Place the ball on the tip of your head ( near hairline)

2. Balance it for as long as possible until you find the right spot and feel comfortable with

3. Once familiar, throw the ball towards your head and balance it.
Tip: throw the ball at exact height

The key to this exercise is to stay as relaxed as possible when balancing the ball. At the same time, focus on the ball ( about semi circle).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good posts, thanks. are you a freestyler? I will post about this great lessons at my dailysoccerblog.net. I am excited to learn more anyway.

Heikal Suhaili said...

I love any kinds of football or soccer so long as I can kick a ball. I started playing on field football and want to learn more about freestyle as I find it quite interesting and challenging. Good comment. Thanks!

pablo_spain said...

Love your comment, I am a freestyler myself and I have learned a few things from this site. One of which is blogging, I have created my own blog just recently and I would love to link exchange.
Please email me at pablo.morales91@gmail.com .

My url is realmadridsoccerclub.blogspot.com

Thank you very much.

pablo_spain said...

Love your blog. I myself am a freestyler and this blog really helps.
I just started my own blog and I would be really interested in a link exchange.
Please email me at pablo.morales91@gmail.com
My link is realmadridsoccerclub.blogspot.com
Thank you.