Sunday, November 05, 2006

Still Searching for a New 5 Aside Soccer Turf Shoe

At the moment, I find it difficult to choose the best soccer turf shoe in the market, for 5 aside soccer or football de sala (futsal).

Recently I found out that Nike has just launched one of their latest soccer shoes including soccer turf shoe and indoor soccer shoe.

I’ve used the previous version of Nike’s soccer turf shoe, the Nike Secutor II, for both futsal and indoor soccer. The Nike Secutor II was great, comfortable and easy to juggle and dribble with the ball, as expected from Nike. But it’s getting worn out, as I’ve been using it since June 2004 and instead of finding a repair shoe shop, I’d rather search for a new shoe.

Out came the Nike Five-a-Side soccer turf shoe. The latest Air Zoom Control series. As I’ve said, I haven’t tried it yet, but consider buying it in the future. The soccer turf shoe comes in both set of colors; light blue and black.


(Picture taken from: Pro Direct Soccer)

As far as I know, the soccer turf shoe is quite similar to the previous versions but with added features on ball touches and on the sole of the shoe. You can find out more at Nike Five-a-Side.

That’s it for today. Stay tuned, as I will hopefully write a comprehensive review on one of the soccer turf shoe, as I’m still figuring out the right ones to wear. What do you guys think of the shoe? Any suggestions, comments or other decent brands that you can recommend, feel free to do so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post!! I interested with the blue one. I have a lot of information about the kind of that shoes. You can visit my website.